The ground floor features 1,600 square feet of high ceiling space with beautiful bi-folding floor-to-ceiling doors that completely open up to the streets. Together with the tranquil, generously sized backyard, this venue has the potential to become one of the most memorable in the Upper West Side!
- spacious backyard perfect as a garden oasis for outdoor dining or lounging
- sidewalk seating
- existing vent with a basement kitchen
- large basement space (greater than the ground floor space) for storage, food prep etc.
- music club, Starbucks, McDonald's, NY Times featured bakery, popular coffee roaster, independent bookstore and many restaurants nearby
- owner is flexible and would consider various uses
- steps to subway 1 (2 & 3 in walking distance)
Contact Vera for viewing or more information!